Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Anonymous Needs a name...

I was going to blog about a car ride I took with a friend, Victoria, but I will have to save that. I wanted to make sure I hadn't started a post and left it unfinished (how unlike me would that be!) but in fact, I hadn't. So I noticed that there were some comments on my blog....all signed anonymous. Now, not for nothing...but who is anonymous! One mentioned tootsie brennan (a friend's dog) but I am pretty sure Kristen doens't read my blogs...next? My school friend Dianne Lifrak. I was pretty sure that was it but the mention of Tootsie threw me. So I went thru a few blogs with comments and they are all anonymous. So, Anonymous. Here is the scoop on my shoulder. Much to my dismay, I have this sling ANOTHER 4-6 weeks and still NO driving. I can say that I am having to learn patience being driven everywhere but clearly need more practice. I have been obedient with this thing cuz I am sick and tired of wearing it and just want it off. Today it feels great, but that after three horrible days (for no reason)...doc says that is normal. OK, so Anon...I am slowing down. I am listening to doc. I AM wearing that stupid sling...I AM going back to PT this week and yes, anon, I am reading what you are writing, I just don't have a clue who you are.

Until next time...

And I was going to write about Victoria driving me to that doctor appointment...about a conversation we had about "face"...I mean, "faith"....depends on who you are talking to. Next time...