Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

10 More Useless (but true facts)....

Havent blogged in forever.  Mostly because I no longer have a computer.  But Rae has a Mac (not going there).  Anyway, had some time today when I actually had nothing to listen to and had to think.  I thought about blogging again - Lord knows I have a MILLION stories, but thought about some useless facts and thought you might be interested.  A nice way to ease back into blogging.

1) I'm "snarky"
2) SNARKY - Adj - (of a person, words, or a mood) Critical; cutting; testy.(google)
                         Adj - testy or irritable; short (dictionary.com)
                         Adj - A witty mannerism, personality or bahavior that is a combination of sarcasm,
                                  and cynicism.  Usually accepted as a complimentary term.  Snarky is sometimes
                                  mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.  (urban dictionary)
(I'm going with urban dictionary)
3)  I STILL do not have my Corvette
4)  I only look 46
5)  I have a Paso Fino
5)  Paso Fino translated means Fine Stepper
6)  I still have no idea how to ride my Fine Stepper (but he looks good)
7)  I owned a double horse trailer before I had double horses......(talk to Eric)
8)  I grow extensive vegetables and spices every year and have no idea how to cook....I give them away
9)  I STILL kill every electronic device I have ever owned (Im on my FIFTH iPhone)
10) I grow cumquats.  I do not even know what I cumquat is, but I grow them (give them away too)

So there you have it.  My friends keep me around to keep them stocked with spices, fruits and vegetables....and because I am blonder than I pay to be.

Hey, its a crazy life, but its my crazy life.

Until next time......

NOTE:  I WAS CORRECTED BY MY FRIEND...NOT ONLY DO I NOT KNOW WHAT A 'KUMQUAT' IS BUT APPARENTLY I CANNOT SPELL IT EITHER.