Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Passwords...


I was going to blog about Adam, but since it took me, literally, 28 minutes to figure out which email address and which password combination I used, I no longer have time to do that. I hate this. Just when I think I got it, one of the sites requires something different....like all numbers, or alpha/number combo, or a minimum of 12 digits (now, I can barely remember my kids names, much less a 12 digit password). I thought I was being smart and writing them down, but in my infinite wisdom, I forgot to write website/user name correlations. So, I have all these passwords written down so I can access them quickly, but then have to guess at which one goes with which website. Then, a frequented site, like Facebook, will add something like a user name. That happened when I sold things on Ebay. Once upon a time, it was your email address, which was good for me because I could always find myself. Then, they decided it was too public and they made email addresses private. So we had to choose a user name, which I never did. So, they assigned one to me. There is NO way I could even remember it, so that was the end of my Ebay days.

OK, now, I logged on to Blogger with my name and checked the box that says "remember me" and hopefully that will solve the problem.

Until next time...