Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

25 More Useless Facts About Me....

I have been thinking lately.  I think I need to blog more regularly because not blogging leave my mind empty.  Seems when I blog regularly, there is always something to blog about...like the mess I made this week at a friends house...but that's another day.

OK.  So I thought I would share 25 MORE useless facts about myself (not that anyone cares, but hey...it's something to blog about)

1.  I like to wear my husband's (clean of course) boxers at night to bed
2.  I can eat poison ivy without getting itchy (I can roll around in it, too)
3.  I got another tattoo on my neck that says "Micah 6:8" (bible verse but everyone thinks it is a special name and 6:8 is a date)
4.  I figured out my natural hair color...its GREY!
5.  I'm convinced that because I have fought being overweight for so darn long and have always wished for a skinny body that when we go to heaven, I will get my skinny body and everyone else will be fat!
6.  I'm addicted to tortilla chips
7.  it took me three years (maybe four) to finish a lap quilt for Sharon (and gave it to her for Christmas before it was done, then took it back and gave it to her again (unfinished) for her birthday and did that several times)
8.  I was hit by a car when I was 13
9.  I was once POOPED on by a cow I was milking
10. I sometimes know things before they happen
11. I once stayed up all night watching a spider because I was convinced it was going to get me in my bed
12. I had a car stolen once
13. my first tattoo was at age 16
14. I have been in therapy for the last 12 years (no surprise there, huh!)
15. I am the worst driver I know
16. I hate cooking
17. I love baking
18. I love weeding - very theraputic
19. I've had five surgeries in as many years
20. my eyesight is wicked bad but I still refuse to wear glasses and cannot wear contacts
21. I cry at just about everything
22. I HATE talking on the phone
23. Toilet paper MUST be over not under
24. I recently gave away almost all my bags (purses) and many of my shoes and boots!
25. I never put anything away

So there it is.  Not as interesting as the last list, but it's a list none the less.  Ok, that's it for now.  I'll tell you the messy yard story next time.

Until next time....