Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twitter what?

Now I just got totally ticked off. I joined Twitter several months ago to find one friend. I, since then, got notification that a cousin is on twitter. So today I looked her up to get a message to her telling her to join facebook. I have been sitting on this computer for the last (literally) 45 minutes trying to send her a message thru Twitter and STILL can't do it. UGH. This is why I sometimes loathe computers. I had a list of things to do this morning before I left to work out. What did I get done you ask? NOT a single thing. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

So, Katie, when I am able to get a message to you, you will know I think about you often, as does Eric. I stink at correspondance, as each and every one of my friends will testify to. I don't return phone calls, I don't write letters anymore, I rarely send cards and the fact that I have even one single friend still fascinates me. God is good!


I might as well add...After workout I will see Alicia, drop Raechyl off at the barn and go to get my butt whooped by Adam in bowling. The 7 year old. Yup - no bumpers and NO gutters for him. Nope - the real deal. He is a naturally gifted athlete - excels at each and every sport he plays. And me - well - not so much. I am the natural artist - spacey - ditzy at times - loyal to those I love.


Well, gotta go. Just wanted to voice my complaint about Twitter - anyone agree? It just occurred to me that all I do on blogspot is complain. Next blog will have to be boasting of some good.


Maybe complaining is what I do best. Lord knows my sarcastic sense of humor gets me thru. I am blessed that my friends understand it and take me lightly. God even blessed me with one other sarcastic friend, but I won't mention your name, Kelly.


Until next time...