Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the winner is.....

Me! The biopsy report is negative. Wow. What a weird thing to go through. See, so what really IS so what. So many people prayed for me, thank you all who did. I pray that God blesses you abundantly. I am not feeling much humor this morning at 5 somthing am. Sharon doesn't have to shave her pretty little head, Alicia can eat again, Karen can sleep, Kelly can...hhhmmm...what can Kelly do (kidding). Kelly can keep right on loving me. Jan can stop crying. The gammet of reactions was humbling. And for Ev...Well, Ev, you can keep on praying that God gives it all to you, but my friend, I am right back at ya! You have had enough and our God is good and I pray (for you) that He does NOT give any more to you. You have had your fair share of cancer (and then some) and you better stop praying that darn prayer, my friend!

As for my day today....well, it started well over an hour ago. I caught up on a little reading, my Love Dare I started again. I did my daily devotional and think I need to get to burning those Beth More Job CD's for Sharon. They HAVE been sitting here for quite some time. I am going on a small field trip with Adam's class today, Kat is going to be an honorary member of ACS today and tonight is Heather's baby shower...that makes me think. Perhaps I should actually get a gift for her. Maybe I will make an "E" for Elias, even though I am under STRICT obligation NOT to make Elias an "E" because Juli is the only one who can have one (says Juli)!

That's my update. Nothing funny happening in this head this morning. As a matter of fact, there is nothing much happening in this head AT ALL this morning.

Until next time...