Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"So What" vs. "Who Cares"

This was a big one for me. My "so what" attitude lately thru this whole thing became a game that Satan and I were playing. "So What" if it is cancer? So What. Is that so bad? Will it change anything? But then that became a thought of "does so what mean who cares"? Do I care about this life and my family? Could I really be so selfish that I don't care? I knew that God was telling me it isn't what I think, but what I know. And I know that regardless of what I think, I KNOW God has this whole thing figured out...so what? But after some mind games, Satan actually had me believing that "so what" meant "who cares"....

And that is where Sharon comes in. She is my prayer partner and my sister. I finally told her this morning what my struggles were. Would I care if the test result was positive? Would I care if it wasn't? I told her that I thought I went from so what to who cares and that is when she set me straight. She asked me when God's peace that surpasses all comprehension turned into who cares?! Isn't it amazing how Satan will even use God's peace to twist into something else. She was right. It WAS God's peace that surpasses all comprehension. Nothing more, nothing less. And, as far as who cares....they are two very different things. She also set me straight there. So what IS God's peace....Who cares is Satan.

So, in the end, I have learned masses of lessons here. I am sure it is nothing, which brings me back to "so what!". But the imporant thing is not what I think, but what I know. What I know is God is my King, He IS good, His peace DOES pass ALL comprehension and Satan pretty much sucks! So....Who cares about him? Certainly not me!

Until next time....