Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Far too late and should be sleeping...

1:19 am...NEVER up at this time...trouble sleeping...so I thought I should join to blogging world.

A little about myself...I have a wonderful husband who is the most amazing father I have ever known. We have two beautiful children, Raechyl 12 and Adam 6. My 84 year old mother lives with us...we call her Mina. Raechyl named her that when she began to talk as it was as close to grandma as she could get...so Mina it has been.

We have three cockatiels (each one coming to our home in some form of adtoption)named Mordacai (we call him Mordy) and Bonnie and Clyde. They are partners in crime for sure. The day we got them they reaked havoc on our home and were better at escape than Houdini so we appropriately named them Bonnie and Clyde. We also have one Blue Fronted Green Amazon named Chaco...he is mine. He is humorous...he talks and sometimes screams, but he gets "the cage" for that. If you have something he wants, he cocks his head to one side and says "what's that"...Dog is a black chow chow (rescue dog) and is a bit old and getting feeble I fear. His name is Lance Corporal - we call him Lance. The guinea pig's name is Shiloh and we call her Shy. The horse's official name is Macho Hunter but his barn name is Buddy...he get's along with everyone.

I find myself in a transitional place for some reason...knowing some significant changes need to happen and they need to happen now....fearful. I will rely on Christ to see me through and I know I will always have the loving support of my family and friends. I thought this blogging thing may be a good place to sort it all out while staying in touch.

So that's the basics for me. Now 1:27 am and have successfully set up the blog and posted my first item. Having reread it, I am hoping it gets more interesting as time goes on.