Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UGH!

Spoke too soon...Went to meet Sharon at the top of the driveway because she has the same crummy van I do...why should we both burn all the rubber off our tires, right? So, off I go once again....and again - surprise, surprise - I get stuck about 400 times. My phone rang mid way up the driveway..."Hello" I say in a panic as my car is in drive sliding backwards down my driveway..."Honey, the dryer is broken and doesn't get hot to dry the clothes" my mom tells me as I am slipping farther and farther toward the woods...'Well, of course it doesn't work - neither does this stinking car, or the tires or the plow' I thought to myself. So, this morning's blog went straight down the toilet in about 2.5 minutes. By the time I got to the top of the driveway, Sharon was moving from anywhere near the driveway, I am guessing, so I didn't get traction at the last minute and come shooting out of the driveway like a cannon and hit her.



I park and stomp my way to her car..."did you read my blog this morning?" No, she tells me. "Well when you read it, forget everything I said...forget that I have peace and am back on track with God and that I find the snow beautiful!" I stomped my feet a bit more and told her how much I hate my car and my driveway and just about everything else I could think of at the moment.



Well, I feel better now. Got all that out. I am back to beautiful snow, God's grace and more focus on him and less on my car. BTW - Eric came home and I asked him if he read my blog - which he did last night. I told him if he was interested that he should read this morning's blog because, while he was 200 miles away, he made my blog again...didn't even need to be there...well, let me share one last thing.

As I am typing right now, my darling husband, Eric, walks up behind me and looks at what I am doing and says "Arrie's Ramdom Thoughts?" (emphasis on the spelling of Ramdom). I said, "WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said when he came walking up the word "Ramdom" (for those less smart than me, if there are any of you, I meant to title this blog "Random") jumped off the page at him...with this said, I turned around and just said "stick around, you are about to make my blog again!"

At which point I, in a complete panic that someone might notice (duh!) I try to edit anything that would let me anywhere near the title, but guess what? That's right...they don't actually let you edit the blog title because IT IS THE WEBSITE DOMAINE!!!!!!!!

Allright, so this day didn't go exactly as expected....tires are bald, driveway has wicked tire tracks all the way up and down, dryer is dead, and my blog is called "Arrie's Ramdom Thoughts". That, my friends, just says it all! Maybe tomorrow I will tell you all about the first time I met my dear friend, Alicia! That will just reiterate how blonde I can be...remember in my random (or should I write from now on - ramdom?) information about me I said I cannot any longer remember my natural hair color? Well, for now, suffice it to say....BLONDE~!